sábado, 30 de julio de 2011

Frame!!

Yesterday I went to Customs to picked up the COM 8B frame :-D. Today saturday I assembled everything, and now the project is turning into a real thing!! It was very easy to assembled, first I sanded and washed all parts and then followed the instructions that came in the box. I also looked different pictures to see if I was going on the correct way.

Next step is finishing legs and center ankle. After that finishing the Dome so I can start later on electronics. In the meanwhile I'll be painting styrene parts.






2 comentarios:

  1. Se ve increíble Martín,algún día sera el mio así.
    Un saludo
    Manuel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias Manuel! Finalmente ha empezado a tomar forma de R2D2! Cómo vas con el tuyo?
    Abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar